Have you been charged with a criminal or traffic offence and need a criminal lawyer to represent you at Court? Have you been handed a penalty or been found guilty and you want to appeal?
If you find yourself in this situation, you don’t have to face it alone. The outcome of your Court case could be life changing, so give yourself the best possible chance with one of our experienced traffic or criminal defence lawyers.
Here at Nightingale Lawyers, we specialise in all criminal matters and Apprehended Violence Orders (AVOs). We are dedicated to defending your rights and ensuring you receive the strongest representation.
Our lawyers have specialist accreditation in criminal law with years of experience. We regularly appear in all Courts in NSW, and we have lawyers available to assist those in police custody or prison. We are available for urgent bail applications, including weekend and public holiday bail applications. If your case requires a barrister, we can recommend and retain appropriate counsel for you.
We handle all areas of criminal law including:
- Traffic and vehicle offences, including drink driving, dangerous driving and driving under the influence; and
- Criminal offences, including drug matters, assault, murder, fraud, theft, arson, sexual assault, robbery, apprehended violence orders, tax offences, malicious damage, public order offences, Centrelink offences, bail applications, trials, appeals and defended hearings.
Worried about the likely penalty? Ready to get some common sense legal advice?
For an initial free, no-obligation consultation, contact us today on (02) 4201 0374 or use our online booking form here. For emergency after hours contact, please call us on (02) 4201 0374.
At Nightingale Lawyers Pty. Ltd. our traffic and DUI lawyers have been fighting on behalf of people charged with traffic offences under the Road Safety Act, Transport Act and other driving and traffic laws since 2017. Whether you’ve been caught drink driving, driving on a suspended or disqualified licence, or been charged with careless or dangerous driving we can help. If you need a work licence or hardship licence our expert driving lawyers will help give you the best chance.
Our Traffic and DUI Lawyers, can advise you in regard to charges such as:
- Drink driving offences (DUI): novice range drink driving offences, special range drink driving offences, low range PCA, mid range PCA, high range PCA, drink driving penalties.
- Careless driving
- Hoon offences
- Dangerous driving: dangerous driving occasioning death, dangerous driving occasioning serious bodily harm, aggravated dangerous driving occasioning serious bodily harm
- Drug driving or reckless driving
We can also help with:
- Interlock driving program for habitual drink driving offenders
- Licence loss: licence disqualification, licence appeals, work licences, driving while disqualified, license suspensions for unpaid fines, restricted licences,
- Speeding fines, traffic camera offences, traffic violations, getting out of a speeding ticket
- Trucks and heavy vehicles
We understand how important your licence is to your job, your family and your freedom. Our driving lawyers will investigate your case, help prepare you for your Court appearance and argue strongly on your behalf. We know driving and traffic law in and out and know how to get the best result possible for you.
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a consultation with an experienced traffic lawyer in Wollongong.